Monday 3 September 2012

60th Birthday

Hello,
Well now 60th Birthdays, touchy subject for most women, but she don't look it, would get away with a 40 something. Nice her first day at the school the staff bought her a massive bouquet of flowers. Well my son and his partner decorated the house in balloons and banners. My granddaughter helping out as only a tot can. I shoot around Asda with the family choosing the ingredients for the meal I will cook tonight. Some nice wine and a Thornton's chocolate cake will make it special. So how did we wind up playing kids party games? Yes the little one thinks every party is the same. Life eh? I'll be 60 soon as well, where did all that time go? Woosh a lot of memories, lots more I think, no such thing as winding down for me. I always believe I'm lucky to be here, I've been saved a few times by doctors. I wont bore you with the details. So lets get the sails up, full speed ahead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment