Friday 21 September 2012

I am a Luddite

I admit it, I don't want the latest Apple phone, just the basic any model, I can't see the keys or handle them tiny little spider eyes, no sir bring on the giant keys,I can tap and view my two texts and phone calls a month with. No supermarket self serve for me, the bar codes won't scan, wait for the one assistant on duty.  Do they think anyone likes these machines? Wait at the till that's me. Get me a microwave with an on-off switch only, throw the pack in that's it. Don't get me started on washing machines, sat navs, automated phone calls.Is it possible to remember all these instructions? No one's working any more, jobs swallowed up by techno stuff. Yes the Luddites had a point, keep it basic, everyone working, Would they have closed the phone shops? 

No comments:

Post a Comment